bookdifferent.com is an innovative green travel data-organization and a hotel booking site with a mission to make the travel sector more sustainable. How? By making it easier for consumers and businesses alike to book sustainable accommodations. bookdifferent.com is the first organization in the world that has brought together over 14.000 certified hotels of more than 30 renowned eco-labels with global coverage, has mapped how the certified accommodations score on the pillars of sustainability through the staygreencheck score and has calculated the CO 2 -emission of over 2 million hotels.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating new developments to our customers and stakeholders in the tourism industry
- Selling our sustainable products to the B2B market
- Main contact person for ecolabel partners
- Strengthening our social media presence on all channels
Who are we looking for?
- Passion for sustainability and tourism
- Level: technical university or university of applied sciences
- Pragmatic, independent and innovative working style
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress and Photoshop
- Experience with social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Eagerness and dedication to learn
What can we offer you?
- Voluntary internship placement starting in January 2020 in our office in Zwolle
- Allowance for the days you travel to the bookdifferent.com office
Interested or Questions?
If you’re interested or have any questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!