bookdifferent.com is an innovative green travel data-organization and a hotel booking site with a mission to make the travel sector more sustainable. How? By making it easier for consumers and businesses alike to book sustainable accommodations. bookdifferent.com is the first organization in the world that has brought together over 14.000 certified hotels of more than 30 renowned eco-labels with global coverage, has mapped how the certified accommodations score on the pillars of sustainability through the staygreencheck score and has calculated the CO 2 -emission of over 2 million hotels.
What will you be doing?
- The technical side of eco-certification: further development of the benchmarks and methodologies
- Implementing the staygreencheck for hotels that are not yet certified
- Processing data from customers to support B2B
- Measuring the impact according to an already developed methodology
Who are we looking for?
- Passion for sustainability and tourism
- Level: technical university or university of applied sciences
- Pragmatic, independent and innovative working style
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience with data processing is an advantage
- Analytical mindset and detail-oriented
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency in English
- Eagerness and dedication to learn
What can we offer you?
- Voluntary internship placement starting in January 2020 in our office in Zwolle
- Allowance for the days you travel to the bookdifferent.com office
Interested or Questions?
If you’re interested or have any questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!